Real Estate for 2014
I love the idea of “keeping it simple”. Want to lose weight? Eat less. Want to be happier? Do more of what makes you happy.
So with that in mind, where is real estate going in 2014? Let’s look at where we are now and you tell me where this is going…
· Home values are up in 2013
· Home sales are up in 2013
· Foreclosures are down in 2013
· Loan modification programs are finally working in 2013, helping people in underwater homes
· The Stock Market is on a tear and just closed at an all time high yesterday (12-09-13)
· Employment reports continue to show slow but steady improvement
· Rates remain in the 4’s, which is near historic lows
If 2014 has you or your family thinking about:
· Moving into a bigger home
· Moving into a different home
· Buying investment property
Let's meet. Now is a good time to get everything lined up for next year. The only thing constant is change and these conditions won’t stay this way forever so be sure to call me sooner rather than later.
Call me today and I will put you in touch with our in-house lender at Movement Mortgage. A mortgage consultation takes about 15-20 minute on the phone and is a free and easy service to get you started.
Take the time NOW to explore your options for real estate in 2014.
Call Listing Agent, Mark Adams, at 804-237-8585 for more information, visit us on the web at www.markadamsteam.com or
email us at email@example.com.